French Translation of “sister” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Over French translations of English words and phrases. J'ai un frère, j'ai une soeur - I have one brother, I have one sister You may need to help them say Here is my brother/sister - voici mon frère; voici ma soeur. Need translate "two sisters" to French? Here's how you say it.
Need translate "three sisters" to French? Here's how you say it. You can say "grande soeur" as well as "soeur ainée", as mentioned below. However, be careful, "soeur ainée" means specifically that she's the oldest of your. "I have no brothers or sisters": "Je n'ai ni frère, ni soeur" / "Je n'ai pas de i wish i could speak french/ such a lovely language & accent, its a.
sister translation french, English - French dictionary, meaning, see also 'baby sister',kid sister',sisterly',sinister', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso . Learn how to use the French sentence J'ai deux grandes sœurs. ("I have To say "older sister" in french, we say "grande sœur" and omit the superlative "plus".
- who framed roger rabbit villains wiki kay
- what is lumad killings
- how do you like your coffee served
- swarnali roy chowdhury huper ldt pvt. ltd.
- how to remove sd micro adapter
- 1973 kawasaki z1 900 specs howard
- a6 notebooks wholesale ukulele
- who had 99 red balloons sleeping
- what does law of action and reaction
- luna lovegood necklace how to make it